Promises of Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary
for Souls Devoted to His Sacred Heart
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, the symbol and manifestation of the most tender and merciful love of the Lord, pulsating in the Eucharist, is to be the center of our spirituality of reparation. Upon this Heart we will model our interior life in a a spirit of patience, fortitude and self-immolation. The flames of love emanating from that Heart are to be an unceasing call to religious and missionary fervor.
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their homes.
- I will comfort them in their afflictions.
- I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all in death.
- I will bestow a large blessing upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
- Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
- I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
- I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence: they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.